The UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling team is proud to partner with the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF), a nonprofit charity that provides children’s medical grants to cover medical expenses that are not covered or fully covered by commercial health insurance. And we’re also pleased to announce that the Team will once again ride to raise funds for and generate awareness of the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation.
The power of two: how we’re working together to make a difference
• The Team annually donates a portion of race winnings to UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation.
• The Team races on behalf of UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation.
• The Team and UHCCF hand out autographed UHCCF branded kid’s helmets at employee events, races and fundraisers to generate enthusiasm and good will.
• UHCCF grant recipients are granted special access to races and team events.
• The Team makes special appearances at UHCCF fundraising events.
In 2011, UHCCF awarded grants to 1,200 families for treatment and equipment associated with medical conditions such as speech and developmental delays, hearing loss, autism, diabetes, and Down syndrome.
UHCCF is dedicated to helping more children and families in the coming year.
To learn more about UHCCF—either to donate or find out how to apply for a grant—visit the website at http://www.uhccf.org.
- UnitedHealthcare (uhc.com)
- Health In Numbers (healthinnumbers.com)
- Healthcare Lane (healthcarelane.com)
- UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (uhccf.org)